Would you like to:
- Hear about the latest and greatest in digital marketing and customer service?
- Learn how to sell more with less effort?
- See the best practices in IT implementation
- Meet key Salesforce people and hear amazing customer success stories
Are you ready to take a trip in the world of digital technologies like never before?
About the Salesforce Conference
This year we have prepared an unforgettable journey in the world of digital technologies in a way you’ve never experienced before! The leader is software and most innovative company in the world Salesforce is coming to Bulgaria for a sixth year running! But this time everything is different. The whole new concept of the conference will include not only amazing lecturers from key people in Salesforce but interactive workshops and demo sessions. At the event, we will tell you all about the exciting new digital future that’s coming! The best news are that we’ll show you how to apply the best practices and innovations in the world of digital to make your business better, ensuring long-term success.
This year’s motto is ‘The way to digital excellence’ because we believe that digitalisation is an exciting yet complicated process that each company has to go through to be really stable and successful in the future. The main aim of the conference is to support Bulgarian businesses in synchronising its digital processes and benchmark against the best practices to companies in its respective industry.
The seats are limited and a ticket can be purchased only after your registration has been approved.
Good digital marketing is at the core of attracting and retaining customers. In the Fourth Industrial Revolution, people are constantly bombarded with marketing messages in so many digital channels which makes marketing less effective but more costly. How do we guarantee marketing success without spamming and sky-high costs? The answer is – with a good system! Unilever, Vodafone, Phillips, Adobe and hundreds of the biggest companies are already using it. Salesforce Marketing Cloud helps you:
- Know your customers in a new way and predict their needs with the help of AI
- Send the most relevant marketing communications in the most suitable time and channel
- Save time and do more with marketing automation
- Analyze every marketing activity and campaign in real time
After your digital marketing is doing its best with the help of Marketing Cloud, it’s time to help the Sales team close the maximum number of deals. Salesforce Sales Cloud is the system which makes the sales management process seamless. Loreal, Aldo, Sony, Coca Cola, Avon and Maserati are just a few of the companies that use Sales Cloud globally. What does it give you?
- 360 degree view of all leads, opportunities, prospects and deals
- Mobility and intuitive user experience
- Integration with all existing systems
- Quick and accurate forecasts and analysis
- Bigger revenue due to all of the above!
How do the biggest companies in the world serve their customers? Don’t they get lost in the million files with information, transactions and tasks? The key of course lies in a well oiled system that collects and stores information about each client so that whenever they call or message you on Facebook, you know exactly who you’re talking to and what their problems are. This saves your staff and your customer time, which is very important to brand loyalty. Adidas are reporting 32% increase in customer satisfaction after implementing Service Cloud. Other fans of the system include Toyota, Phillips, American Express, Vodafone and Spotify! Some advantages include:
- Integration with your systems such as CTI and others
- Automatic connection with the most suitable person for the customer problem at hand
- Ability for tracking a customer issue, orders, opened cases
- A powerful tool for analysis and reports
After you’ve attracted customers through digital marketing, the sales people have converted them to customers and the service team is working smoothly to keep them pleased, all that’s left is to keep the clients in the long term. With Community Cloud you can create various self-serving portals and digital channels, through which you can make your customers and partners’ lives easier. For example, you can create a separate portal just for your supplies and with the power of Salesforce CRM to give them the ability to track and manage their own orders, thus saving time and increasing your revenue. Voila!
- 8:00 - 9:00 Registration and coffee
- 9:00 – 9:30 Opening. Uncovering the way to digital excellence. What are the main steps towards a full digital transformation?Hrvoje Supic, Stanislava Atanasova, Orlin Dochev
- 09:30 – 09:45 Step 1: Excellent MarketingWhat are the key marketing metrics you should be looking at? How do you engage people on social media so that likes become sales? What are the benefits of marketing automation? Alexandru Ursu will answer these and many more questions!
- 9:45 - 10:00 Success story 1: How Omnicar BG uses Salesforce for marketing automationLina Hristosova, Marketing manager of Omnicar BG
- 10:00 - 10:25 Step 2: Excellent Commerce - create faster, smarter and more flexible paths to purchaseSalesforce Commerce Cloud, the world’s #1 digital
commerce platform reaches more than a BILLION consumers every year!From Ed Stonestreet, Director Emerging Markets in Salesforce you will learn how B2C Commerce can create faster, smarter and more flexible paths
to purchase and how you can use the power of B2B Commerce to deliver more
personalised and intelligent experiences for the business buyer.
- 10:25 - 10:40 Success Story 2: How Vega Medical uses Salesforce to service customers in 4 countriesDimitar Ivanov, CEO of Vega Medical
- 10:40 – 10:55 Step 3: Excellent Service
After you’ve won good customers with the help of your amazing marketing and sales, your best bet is to improve the quality of your customer service.
In this lecture, Lora Georgieva, Director CRM Solutions in Next Consult we will show you the lastest and greatest in customer service.
- 10:55 – 11:10 Success story 3: How Salesforce helps Economedia to win more subscribers
Valentina Tsoneva, CFO & COO of Economedia
- 11:10 – 11:25 Step 4: Customer Communities
It’s cheaper to engage and sell to existing customers than to find new ones each time. A sure way to capture their loyalty is to work on your relationship – especially after a sale.
Maxim Kolev, Partner for CRM Solutions in Next Consult will tell you why it is important to create communities for your customers
- 11:25 – 11:45 Coffee break
- 11:45 - 12:30 Two parallel sessions - B2B and B2C customer journeysShowing you the customer journeys for each of this business types. How can you manage all these processes with a single system? In two parallel sessions we will show you a real-life customer journey with marketing, sales and service for:
- 12:30 - 13:30 Lunch and networking
Live client stories presented by the companies
Omnicar BG is the Bulgarian distributor of Exxon’s Motor Oils. Lina Hristosova, Marketing manager of the company, will tell you how the company uses Salesforce to automate its marketing services.
One of the fastest growing companies in the healthcare department. Vega Medical serves over 200 clients in 4 countries. Vega’s CEO, Dimitar Ivanov, will tell us how Salesforce helps him to be even more successful!
Economedia is the largest publisher of business media in Bulgaria and one of the leading online groups.
Valentina Tsoneva, CFO and COO of the group, and manager of ICT media, will share how Salesforce helps them to attract new subscribers.
Emil VuchkovPartner Digital Marketing, Next Consult
Emil has over 15 years of experience in the finance sector in projects related to marketing strategies, new product launches and strategies for sales management. He will tell us more about the best digital marketing practices and innovations as well the most relevant tips that apply to the Bulgarian market.Read More
Orlin DochevManaging Partner, Next Consult
Orlin has over 17 years of experience in developing business strategies and implementing of IT systems in companies in Bulgaria and abroad. In 2010 he established Next Consult with the idea of providing Bulgarian companies with a chance to succeed digitally while benchmarking to the world’s best practices. Nine years later the company has over…Read More
Alexandru UrsuRegional Manager Marketing Cloud at Salesforce
Alexandru is one of the key people in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and he’s coming to tell us more about the future of marketing, how to apply it successfully in our business and how to make the client truly happy.Read More